Sep 16, 2010

Exam #2: 70-451 (PRO: Designing Database Solutions and Data Access Using Microsoft SQL Server 2008)

I took and passed my second exam! When I was taking the exam, I thought I was gonna score a 97% or so... since I thought I had everything right hehehe... but when I clicked on the submit button it churned for a second or two and gave me my score of 85%. I was disappointed! Okay, it's better than the 70% which is required to pass so it's all good. But I was really surprised by that low a score, because I really thought I had all the answers right! Wishful thinking I guess!

As you may know, Exam 70-451 is an extension of Exam 70-433. So it's best to take them back-to-back. You can see from a previous blog what I had studied for Exam 70-433, so all I did for Exam 70-451 was the following:

  • I bought the Transcender Practice Exams for 70-451. The cost was about $221 (which included an exam voucher). I went through all 168 of these Transcender questions and took notes on the ones that were interesting. I highlighted and studied my notes.

Then I took the exam! Simple as pie. And here's my new logo for my resume...

No comments:

Post a Comment