Jul 5, 2010

The Goal

I've been working with SQL Server for about 12 years. And now I've decided I want to be certified. It'll be a learning experience for sure... but mainly, I want to be able to say I've done it. I'll blog a little about each exam. This is kinda like Julie & Julia... I'll be blogging as I go. But I won't blog that often, I'll blog once every few weeks or so. My goal is to pass all 6 SQL Server 2008 exams in the next year. Julie (in the movie) did it... she cooked all 365 recipes in a year. So I think I can pass 6 exams in a year. Stay tuned...

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the information you are sharing. I saw the Julie & Julia. I am not sure if it is based on a true story; but your story is true. You seem to be on top of the game; I am sure you will succeed as you have planned. I am watching to see how well you do on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mike! I need to catch up on my blogs as I have some good news to report... another test passed! I'll let ya know which one soon, in my next blog. Thanks for the note! Donna

    ReplyDelete